Shopping! Plus Lizard Ridge WIP


Lizard Ridge Progress, originally uploaded by Buxtrosion.

Friday I bought massive amounts of yarn at Purlescence, Yarn Dogs, and Knitting Arts. They all had fabulous sales even though I slept in and missed the biggest discounts. At Purlescence, I mostly got raw materials for holiday presents. I got some red Cascade Luna cotton for a doggy blanket, and some Euroflax for washcloths. I also stopped by Michaels for some dishcloth cotton. At Knitting Arts, I got a bag of baby yarn that was SERIOUSLY marked down (with a free pattern book that used to be $12)!! And at Yarn Dogs, I gave in and got yarn for projects I've been wanting to do for a long time. I got enough Silk Garden for a Lady Eleanor, Berocco Suede for Cochella, and 4 more skeins of Kureyon for my Lizard Ridge. I've already used up 1 of the 4. I also got my TOFUtsies in the mail from SWTC for some sample knitting I did!
Yay yarn!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye