Obligatory Earthquake Post

All the cool kids are doing it.
There was an earthquake last night centered about 15 miles from us. I was standing in front of the fridge wrestling with a package of cheese. It seemed like I felt the floor I was standing on move side to side. I thought it was just me since I had felt really sleepy all day. Bryan finally pointed out to me that it was an earthquake, but we didn't feel anything else. For us, it just lasted for a couple of seconds and nothing even came close to falling over.
The news coverage was hilarious. Some jars fell off the shelf at an Albertson's. Both the reporter and the store employee kept referring to them as pickles, but they were clearly olives!!!
One tile fell off the ceiling at a Target, and apparently some alfredo sauce fell off the shelf at another grocery store.
I didn't think there were any injuries, but I just read that one person fell down and got hurt.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ok, I saw that little news blip too, and I threw my hands in the air and yelled, "NOT THE OLIVES! THE HUMANITY!!!"

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye

Pokemon Halloween costumes