Easter paper crafts


Cardstock flowers from Cricut Design Space "make it now" section (Hoppin Easter Bouquet)
I've been trying so many different adhesives for paper crafting, but haven't been happy with any of them. I use textured cardstock, so that might be part of the problem. For this project I went back to good old fashioned rubber cement and it worked great! I used hot glue to attach the wire stems. I bought some new "less mess" glue sticks but haven't had a chance to try them yet.


Candy hugging animals project from Cricut Design Space. The machine draws and cuts. I figured these eggs might be too big for a 3yo to eat in one sitting (and I was right) but the project was so cute! I used glue dots to attach the paper animals to the candy wrappers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pokemon Halloween costumes