Cricut Suncatcher Preschool Craft

Design Space file link here.

I used clear Contact paper for the suncatcher. For a kiss cut, you can use the regular "vinyl" setting. To cut all the way through the paper and backing (like I did to prep ahead of time), use the "heat transfer" setting. (Don't use that for regular HTV, use the "iron on" setting. Lol.)

A 12" x 12" square of contact paper is big enough for two sets of large + small circles.

I attached the larger Contact paper circle to the flower cutout and covered it with its backing paper. I placed the face cutouts on the smaller contact paper circle and covered it with its backing paper.

At school, I unwrapped the flower cutout + sticky paper (one at each of 3 stations) and  let the kids attach petals and leaves. I asked them which color face they wanted and helped them peel the backing off the face and stick it on top of the petals.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye

Pokemon Halloween costumes