Welcome Phatties!

I am proud to announce that Amy Klimt Designs is contributing to the PhatFiber sampler box this month. 50 Phatties will receive my Instar Hat pattern in their boxes in May for the "blossoms and bark" theme.



I'm in part 3 of the video. The hat Marcus wants Jessie to make him is my Sidewinder Hat pattern.



I thought I wasn't especially inspired to dye for this theme, but then I got a coffee table book on orchids from the library. You can see the what's left of the results (Merino/silk lace) here.
I will be contributing hand dyed fiber and yarn to the July (and probably August) PhatFiber boxes.
What about June? You can find me at the Oakland Fiber and Textiles Festival in Splash Pad Park on Sunday, June 27 between 10am and 4pm. It is free to attend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye