Rancid @ The Warfield


Rancid @ The Warfield, originally uploaded by Buxtrosion.

Not a big fan of the Warfield.  It's one of those converted theaters where the dance floor is much too short.  The staff seems pretty out-of-touch.  I'm used to dedicated punk/indie clubs.  I was wearing my red plaid bondage pants, and the guy checking tickets said, "I like that.  It reminds me of a kilt."  I don't think he gets out much.  :)
I think I enjoyed the last time I saw Rancid (in Austin) more than this time.  I have to accept the fact that I'm not going to hear many songs from my favorite Rancid albums, because their other stuff is so much more popular. I had a much greater appreciation for Lars's songs about growing up in Campbell this time, though.  :) There's much more on that topic in his side project.  I'm sure it's changed quite a bit since the 70's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye

Pokemon Halloween costumes