Get my Shop Hop Pattern(s) at Yarndogs!


neckwarmer5, originally uploaded by Buxtrosion.

I whipped up a couple patterns for Curious Creek Serengeti, a hand dyed dk weight superwash merino. The official pattern is the Ríos Locos neck snuggler, shown above. I'm really happy with how it turned out. There's also a matching headband pattern available. The headband makes a really quick gift, and there's enough yardage to give one and keep one. If you make it to Yarndogs this weekend, also keep an eye out for Teri's crochet baby mitt pattern for Canopy, one of my new favorite yarns.

Comments

søren said…
ohhhhhh - my sister asked me to knit this for her, because i thought it was a pattern I could download, but now I see it is only at Yarndogs (and we live in Massachusetts!) - is there any way I can get it? Thanks!
Bookgal said…
I'd like to a copy of the pattern too.

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye

Pokemon Halloween costumes