Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lady Eleanor Finished!


Lady Eleanor Finished!, originally uploaded by Buxtrosion.

More details later. I've got a cold (thanks to Bryan).

Well, after sick/friends in town/Stitches/migraine/mysterious mild headaches I'm back to blogging!

Ravelry details on Lady Eleanor here.

Lady Eleanor Stole from Scarf Style, 9 skeins Noro Silk Garden (color 205), size 8US needle.  I just kept knitting until I ran out of yarn (allowing about 60% of a skein for fringe).

The original called for bulky yarn and size 10.5 needles, but with aggressive blocking I got the stated measurements.  The fringe isn't as scary as it looks, and if you mess up you can untie and redo it.

9 comments:

Abigail said...

Gorgeous!

mari said...

It's beautiful!
Feel better soon. :)

seltsame said...

It's beautiful! I messaged you on Ravelry about the progress bars.

Alison said...

That looks fabulous! Hope you feel better soon - not too sick to knit I hope.

titianknitter said...

Yay! Good colors.

Nicki said...

It's beautiful, Amy!!! Get well. Spank Bryan. ;-)

Wait ... does he like that? Then forget it!

Twisted Stitches said...

Ahhh, so beautiful. You did a great job! We need to get a group Lady E photo soon!

Teenuh said...

Oh that is beautiful! Awesome job. :)

Juls said...

just awesome! nice work.