Fiber Fiend Merino/Bamboo Roving Singles


Merino/bamboo blend from Fiber Fiend, colorway Mars.

Picked this up at the Fiber Fiend trunk show at Purlescence a while back, but didn't feel the urge to spin until after Stitches. I love, love, love spinning this!! I already knew I was a sucker for merino/silk blends, but merino/bamboo is just as wonderful. I finally figured out how to set up my (double drive) wheel as Irish tension/German tension/ bobbin led/whatever to get the highest available ratio. Will probably do chained plying.

Fiber Fiend is my fellow BobaKnitter Margit.  I haven't been able to make the meetings lately (volunteer stuff) but I'll be back someday!  She hooked me up with a vendor badge at Stitches and I stamped Ravelry passports at her booth for a couple of hours last Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye