Moxi Shorts


I've had my eye on the Greenstyle Moxi Shorts for a long time. There was a sew along in the Fabric Fairy group a couple of weeks ago, so I went for it! I used Fabric Fairy stretch woven for the shorts and bias binding, a thin athletic knit from JoAnn for the compression shorts, and the thick Superflex knit from JoAnn for the waistband. The only modification I made was to make the waistband pieces 1" taller to make them more like the Super G waistband. This is the size 14 with a size 16 waistband. I need to take them apart and make the waistband a little smaller. The SAL videos are at https://www.sewingwithsarah.com
They were incredibly helpful! I'm always nervous about any kind of binding attachment/topstitching/anything that can't be done on a serger. I did have a bit of a hard time hemming the compression shorts. The fabric is a less stable knit than what I usually use. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Sock Pattern: Rudy Got Sole

Rose of England Mosaic