Woven sewing roundup


Here's some stuff I made with quilters cotton from JoAnn. Gabriel's reversible shorts from CKC. I love this pattern. Think I'm making size 4 now. The pattern is free if you join the CKC Boys Facebook group.
Dinosaurs are a set I made for a new baby gift. Dress is CKC Tabitha Baby. Super cute. Looks nice, easy to fit and put on and off since the top is knit fabric and the skirt is woven. Used a rolled hem on the serger with stretch thread in the loopers and it looks perfect.
Halloween pants are Taylor's pajama pants free pattern from CKC. I've made a ton of these.
Halloween skirt is two 20" lengths of full width of fabric sewn in a tube and gathered to my hip measurement and attached to a cotton/Lycra knit band. I think I used the chart for the pencil skirt? Band is a little big, but it just sits lower. I wear it with tshirts so the band doesn't show. Attached lace trim to hem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye