Saturday sews


I'm caught up now. I made all 3 of these Saturday while hubby took the kid to the museum. Baby Bear Joggers by Patterns for Pirates, cotton interlock from JoAnn. Cuffs are cotton Lycra. I love joggers because they keep the bottom of the kid's pants from getting dirty at school. I did the fold over yoga band waist because I wanted to make sure this was the right size before doing the more complicated waist with several channels of narrow elastic and an optional drawstring. This is size 4 all over. I had trouble stretching the waistband enough to attach evenly. Not sure if I cut the wrong length or what.
Boxers are Patterns for Pirates Pirates' Booty. Size 4 leftover CL. A little big for now. Banded everything and skipped the working fly option.
Patterns for Pirates Sweet Tee in leftover hacci. Definitely doable in 1 yard for short sleeve. It's a little dolman and it's amazing in this fabric. Banded everything, it's the short waist band. I made a straight XXL and the hips are a little big. Next time I'll grade down the hips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye