Wiggle Dress


Patterns for Pirates Wiggle Dress in some stretchy floral from JoAnn. One of the pattern testers used this fabric and it looked amazing on her. I got the last 2 yards in the Bay Area, lol. It is slightly spongy like scuba but has a really interesting texture (not sure if it would officially be considered Liverpool, but similar).  The instructions have you baste the seams and try it on (then flip it inside out and pin out any excess). Came out great. Basically just needed to bring in the hips to my usual size (I cut XXL all over to start with). The sway back adjustment built into the pattern was sufficient for me. I was a little nervous about topstitching the elastic in the neckline, but I was having a really good day with my twin needle and it turned out perfect. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pokemon Halloween costumes