Princess Animal Opening

I was too busy in the days leading up to the Princess Animal opening to really promote it, but here's the scoop after the fact!
It's a yarn shop in the back of Serendipity, a card shop at 803 Valencia in San Francisco.
Shortly before the opening, Kathy contacted me about carrying my yarns.
Here's some snippets of photos I took the other day. Full set here.


There's an exclusive self-striping colorway in the works, and I've adapted my double knit potholder pattern to feature the shop's tiara logo-
Princess Animal PotholderPrincess Animal Potholder
This'll be offered as a class soon. I'm already in the neighborhood on Mondays, so it should work out perfect!
Speaking of the neighborhood, I am completely and utterly in love with Bombay Ice Creamery. Mango rose, yummmm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye