Halloween sews


Finally bought some RockerBye cotton/Lycra after admiring it for a while. Most of the prints they run have a very distinctive style...black and white cartoony creatures on vibrant backgrounds.
 I got a panty panel set that was a fat third of each of 2 panels and one coordinate (in this case the coordinate repeated 3 times). I made 3 panties and had enough for a pair of kid boxers with the scraps.  The 2 panels from the set are on the backs and not pictured here as they are naughty, lol.
I got another set with kid panels and coordinate to make the "Boo" shirt.
I also purchased a kid bat panel and yard of coordinate separately and I made a hoodie. I saw a lot of Max & Meena Mega Max raglans with ears and wings in the RockerBye group, but I didn't feel like buying a new pattern just for that, so these wings are self-drafted.
I have a yard of zombies and a yard of brains I haven't cut into yet. But those are for me, and I'm willing to wear them year round, lol.


Also pictured, 5K shirt with faux layered sleeves in Knitorious rainbow stormtrooper fabric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye