Knitspiration Dye Day Photos

How is it October already?? August and September got sucked up finding a new place to live, moving, and getting my business license in the new place (the hardest by far of the 3 cities I've been in up to this point).
Here are the pics from the Knitspiration Guild dye day I hosted in September. It was great fun and I'm happy to say I should be able to host again in the spring. I know there were a fair number of people who couldn't make it this time. Click the photo to see the rest of the Flickr set.

Knitspiration Dye Day 2011

All the yarn

Comments

spinnity said…
Soooo pretty! I just put my dyed yarn away last night, after admiring it for a whole month in the living room. :-) Thank you so much for hosting and prepping yarn and finishing the color for us.

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye

Pokemon Halloween costumes