Sunday, October 16, 2011

Knitspiration Dye Day Photos

How is it October already?? August and September got sucked up finding a new place to live, moving, and getting my business license in the new place (the hardest by far of the 3 cities I've been in up to this point).
Here are the pics from the Knitspiration Guild dye day I hosted in September. It was great fun and I'm happy to say I should be able to host again in the spring. I know there were a fair number of people who couldn't make it this time. Click the photo to see the rest of the Flickr set.

Knitspiration Dye Day 2011

All the yarn

1 comment:

spinnity said...

Soooo pretty! I just put my dyed yarn away last night, after admiring it for a whole month in the living room. :-) Thank you so much for hosting and prepping yarn and finishing the color for us.