Dyeworks FOs: Damask Cable Socks, Vertebral Socks

I've been re-knitting some of my sock (and sock yarn-using) designs in my own yarns for my Sock Summit booth.
Damask Cable Sock sample in BFL

This is my Damask Cable Socks pattern in a mostly-solid kettle dyed SW BFL. The BFL base I fell in love with around last December died in a fire (for reals), so this is a new one. It is on the thinner side, but works up nice on US 1.5 needles (which is what I normally use for socks). I might use a US 1 if I were designing something new for it. It has a nice tight twist and makes a great feeling fabric. I love BFL.

Vertebral Sock in Zombie Apocalypse

I'm knitting up my Zombie Apocalypse Merino/nylon sock yarn (also SW) in my yet-to-be-released Vertebral Socks pattern. You might have seen the prototype I made in Colinette Jitterbug a few months ago.

Vertebral Socks in Zombie Apocalypse

I'm looking for some help with a sample of my Dianthus Scarf (you don't have to finish the whole scarf before Sock Summit) and possibly Instar Hat.
I could use a fresh Basic Self-Striping Sock in one of my striping MCN colorways. I've worn mine a little too much. The knitting still looks lovely, but I have a knack for getting my socks impossibly dirty.

Comments

Zombie Queen said…
I love the way the Zombie Apocalypse yarn and the Vertebral pattern came out together :) I'm actually about to cast on a pair of socks with some of your Sour Candy self striping yarn using your pattern :)

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye

Pokemon Halloween costumes