Coquena the Llama has been a pretty epic crochet project.
So far she's gone from this
The pattern has been very easy to follow, even for a not-very-experienced crocheter. I had a little bit of trouble with the hat. It came out too big when I followed the instructions, so I'm going to redo it to a custom size now that I've put the llama's head together. The loop stitch is actually very easy to do, but it eats up a ton of yarn! I'm using Mission Falls 136, a DK weight superwash Merino. My only big complaint about the pattern is it doesn't include yardage estimates. I've posted the amounts I used on Ravelry, but I haven't weighed partial skeins.