In Which I Become a Bag Lady

In February I used my evil enabling powers to spread the word about the Namaste Bitty Bag.
This month, I've been doing a bit of shopping on Etsy. Tee hee.
First up is a box bag from Bad Amy Knits-
Box Bag
Bad Amy Knits had some fabric from the same collection as the fabric in my beloved bat project bag from The Silver Pumpkin. This doesn't quite capture my excitement. Let's try that again. She has trick or treating black cat fabric that matches my trick or treating bat bag. (She also had fabric that matches another knitting bag I own and fabric that matches a corset I own!)
Halloween-y Bags
The box bag is super sturdy. I think there is interfacing between the layers of fabric. It's probably not even necessary to use point protectors on my needles, but I will anyway.

Next up is 2 ladybug bags from Sock Diva-
Bug Bags
The adorable little one on the left is the Omiyagi Ladybug size. It's just a little too small for cramming a knitting project in, but it's perfect for keys, ID, and cell phone. The one on the right is the Sock Bug I ordered to match my ladybug. They both have a really nice long shoulder strap.
One teensy little complaint I have is the only one of these bags with a label on the inside is the Silver Pumpkin bat bag. It's super helpful to have the URL or at least the name of the shop readily available when I'm showing off my bags. It also reminds me of the person who made them and makes me smile.

Last but not least is this lovely key lime cheesecake soap (yes, soap!) from Sunbasilgarden

Photo by Sunbasilgarden. The gingerbread scent of the "crust" is the predominant note in this soap. It makes my whole bathroom smell nice. Normally, my bathroom smells like wet sheep at best. :) The "crust" layer even has real sugar for a bit of scrubbiness! So cool!
Next I might have to go for some creamsicle soap or zombie cupcake soap!

Comments

Abigail said…
I still want one of those Bitty bags! I'm being good though. Good good good. ;)
Bad Amy said…
I'm glad you love your new boxy bag! I'm a bit green with envy over your awesome sock bug bags... I love them! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye

Pokemon Halloween costumes