WIP: Catriona Cabled V-Neck Tank


Catriona WIP, originally uploaded by Buxtrosion.

After defeating the curse of the red project by finishing the Curved Shawl, I immediately cast on for the project (Rav link) I finally decidedto make with my Rowan Pure Wool DK. It's Catriona, a cabled v-neck vest/top thing. I think it's cuter as a top than a vest with something under it. It's a Debbie Bliss pattern from the book for the Rialto line. It was republished in a British magazine, and the pattern is on their website. I LOVE these cables! I'm such a sucker for garter stitch inside cable-y things. The pattern I'm using isn't charted (don't know if the the one in the book is or not), so I charted it. I decided not to convert it to be worked in the round. With this stitch pattern, the wrong side rows are pretty obvious (unless you forget about the garter stitch).

Comments

Nicki said…
Looks beautiful! Love LOVE LOVE the color. I smile when I see red knit objects, because I always think of you. :-)

Nicki
Anonymous said…
Really like the pattern - thanks for including the link.
Baywood Yarns said…
Very cool pattern - can't wait to see it as it goes along...

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye