Valentine's day crafts 2019


I got some more pillows and cases from IKEA since making the cases myself isn't really that satisfying, lol. Decorated with glitter and regular HTV. I can't remember if this is a Cricut Design Space design or from loveSVG.com


Alpaca design from loveSVG.com. This turned out so cute! I got a Cricut Easy Press 2 for Christmas and it's been great. I'd been using a household iron, and this is bigger and heats more evenly. The instructions call for a long time with less pressure (with Cricut brand HTV), but I've been using Siser's recommendation of following their instructions for regular heat presses (perhaps rounding up on the temp).



Cookies and paper boxes.
This is the "glitzy' glitter cardstock from Michael's that doesn't shed glitter and leave a mess on the Cricut mat. I modified the existing Christmas/Halloween treat box designs to have Valentine's images on top. The file is here-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye