Spoxxy Tank, more Super Gs

The SUAT (designer of Bunzies) gathered back athletic tank (Spoxxy) was retired right when I found out about it. I was super bummed because the Bella Flowy Tank is my favorite RTW option that a lot of screen printing companies offer, and Spoxxy was the closest pattern I'd seen.  Well, the Spoxxy was just rereleased! I thought I'd leave off the band to make it just like the flowy tank, but I decided to do one with the band and try it. I'm super pleased with it. I used clear elastic to do the gathering of the back. It was a little tricky because the clips have a tendency to pop off, but it was less frustrating than gathering with thread and having it break. There's another method where you zigzag stitch over dental floss. I might try that for another project. 
Another pair of Greenstyle Super G capris. These are mostly the multi supplex with heavy supplex accents, finishing off the last of my bundle fabric from Zenith & Quasar.

Shirt decorated with metallic and holographic sparkle HTV. Design by Thread & Grain.

Some companies had pattern sales recently, so I bought patterns for swimsuits and running shorts and sports bras. I'm at the point where I can handle some frustrations, lol. Hopefully they will learn something in the process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye

Pokemon Halloween costumes