Joggers and Carefree Cardigan


Baby Bear Joggers (elastic waist) and Mama Bear Joggers (modified yoga waist) from Patterns For Pirates in Loungeletics textured knit from JoAnn with cotton/Lycra bands. I made XXL but should have made XL. I took them apart and  trimmed down the hips, made the waistband smaller, and put buttonholes in the waistband for a drawstring. They are super comfy. This time I did the banded pocket hack which made the pocket opening sit nicely compared to topstitching it without a band.
Carefree Cardigan in So Sew English galaxy rayon/poly/spandex French Terry. This is a really drapey/soft French Terry. I made XXL at first (with CL bands) and took it completely apart because it was too big/pajama-like. I  cut the pieces down to XL and used the same fabric for the bands. I pieced the neckband together because I didn't have any more pieces that wide. I didnt do the flat felled seam for the neckband because I am lazy and my grey serger thread was pretty much the same color as the inside of the fabric. It is extremely comfortable. I wouldn't normally mix galaxy print and zebra-like stripes, but I wore this outfit to sit in the back of my SUV at the drive-in and I was super comfy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye

Pokemon Halloween costumes