More joggers/pegs/boxers


Some recent FOs in this polygon animal print cotton/Lycra from Vinegar & Honey Co. Baby Bear Joggers (size 4 with size 3 length elastic in waist) with drawstring in waistband and pockets. Gradually working my way through the more complicated options. None of this is particularly hard, but switching between serger and sewing machine and setting up twin needle or making buttonholes is mildly annoying. Capri length (actually slightly longer than capri cut line) Peg Legs with contrast contour waistband since I only had 1 yard. Remind myself to set differential feed back to zero before serging clear elastic in waistband. Haven't tried the trick where you feed the elastic through the hole in the foot of the serger. Used leftovers to make size 3 Pirate's Booty boxers. There wasn't a big enough piece to cut the main boxers piece as designed. I folded the pattern piece and added seam allowance to create side seams. I did the same thing on the boxers I made with leftovers from the blue fabric. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye

Pokemon Halloween costumes