WIP Roundup: Trellis & Leaves Shawl

I've made it to the edging on my Leaf & Trellis shawl. I'm a little concerned about how attaching the edging to the provisionally cast on stitches will go. Some of them are pretty fuzzy at this point. I haven't been working on the cat mittens, but maybe I will on my upcoming trip. I'm also itching to start a design project or two. I've got a couple of patterns almost ready to release, and a couple that need to be graded for multiple sizes. I'm almost to the heel on the 2nd toe-up handspun knee sock of a pair. The shop sample of my Sidewinder Hat pattern is in the shop, hard copies for sale are in the binder, and the class is on the schedule. The next class is going to be Nov 24th from 2-4pm.

Comments

Mari said…
Love your hat! Looks great and I can't wait to see your finished shawl.

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye

Pokemon Halloween costumes