WIP Roundup: Bonsai Tunic, Leaf & Trellis Shawl


Bonsai Tunic, originally uploaded by Buxtrosion.

I've been doing plenty of knitting,but not all of it's bloggable at the moment. I have 2 patterns that are almost ready to submit or self-publish, and I just finished knitting another design that needs to be written up.

I'm almost finished with the bottom portion of the back of the Bonsai Tunic. It's from Interweave Knits, Spring '07. I'm making it in Berroco Bonsai. It'll be a shop sample for a few months when I'm done with it.

I'm halfway through the body of the Leaf & Trellis Shawl I'm doing in Malabrigo Lace. I try to do at least 1 repeat every evening before moving on to other projects. I've been spinning some of Carin Engin's merino/silk roving and it is delicious! It will probably result in a sample skein or maybe even a shawl at the shop. I apologize for the lack of cute cat pictures. Ziva is becoming much more sedate, but Rocky is a little beast. He's dragged garlic and tangerines across the house in their little mesh bags, and he's getting more bold with the bathtub every day. He likes to watch the last bit of water go down the drain and sit in the tub afterwards. Yesterday he dipped his paw in the water while I was taking a bath and looked like he was seriously considering getting in. A few minutes later, he turned around to lick his wet paw and let his tail hang down and get totally wet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye