FO: Handspun Triangular Shawl


FO: Handspun Triangular Shawl, originally uploaded by Buxtrosion.

Handspun from 2 oz “February in Tacoma” batt (53% Alpaca, 25% Merino/Bamboo, 11% BFL, 3% Tussah silk, 3% yak down, 3% silk noil, and 2% angora). Bought at Stitches West 08 from Tactile. I am totally in love with this and can’t believe I knit it in a week. This is my first triangular shawl, and the pattern is from Knitting Lace Triangles by Evelyn Clark. The construction suits handspun very well. I also liked not having to do a knitted-on border. I am definitely inspired to design triangular shawls for the rest of my handspun laceweight stash!

Comments

Suna Kendall said…
It's really nice, and I agree that those shawls are perfect for yarns like handspun or ones with a little color in them. I love them!

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye