WIP: Catriona Front Finished!

Catriona Parts, originally uploaded by Buxtrosion.

Just the neck and sleeve bands to go! I've got to get 3.25mm needles before I can go any further. The neckline decreases were horribly frustrating. I am happy with the result, but not thrilled about the repeated frogging it took to get me there. In a few places, I had to move the decrease away from the edge, or make one decrease a double and skip the following one. I also wish I had done both sides at the same time. They came out uneven, but that alerted me to a mistake I had made on one side, and I fixed it. I also ended up finishing on a different row of one of the cables than I did on the back. I couldn't find any error to explain it, and I really don't think it will be noticeable after seaming. Rav link.


Popular posts from this blog

Free Pattern: Lumière Midi Scarf

FO Roundup: Lacy Tanks/Tees

Recipe Roundup- Summer Fruits Edition