FO: Bryan's Tofutsies



I had to sneak in this photo while Bryan was in the shower. Ravelry project page here. Standard 72 stitch cuff-down sock with heel flap. I didn't have as much fun working with this yarn as last time, but it's still pretty neat. In this colorway, there is a lot of variation in the twist in the yarn. It results in stripes of more or less jumbly tweedy bits.
I learned that Bryan's feet are way smaller than I thought they are, and he likes his socks way tighter than I do. These socks use the same needle size and stitch count that I would usually choose for myself. They seemed to loosen up a lot after being worn for a few days, but I see that with most socks. I'm not going to worry about it unless they are huge after their next wash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye

Rose of England Mosaic